Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanfic Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fanfic Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic Challenges   Fanfic Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm

You can use this thread to issue fanfic challenges. The main rule is that they should be Hocus Pocus-related.

My first challenge:

The question I have is: Did Sarah Sanderson love Billy Butcherson? She seemed happy to see him when Winifred resurrected him from the grave. And her dramatic "Good-byyyeee" before she died (again): Was it to the world, or to Billy?

The challenge: Write a fic about their --short-- relationship (he was poisoned by Winifred because he strayed to Sarah), Sarah's reaction to his poisoning and death; his resurrection and Sarah's reaction; how she acted when Winnie (Winifred) kept ordering him around, and about that very dramatic "Good-bye....". WAS it to Billy?

Recommended: If you need to, re-watch the movie (you can find a link to my Hocus Pocus playlist on YouTube in Links) or read the transcript (also in Links) to check Sarah's reaction for when Billy and she are in the same scene. (When he pops out of his grave, she greets him with a "Hi. Hello, Billy!" so maybe...)
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

Fanfic Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Challenges   Fanfic Challenges Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 am

so in other words she was like....showing off to billy? True but she was snogging that guy dressed as a mummy at the party and she flirted with the bus driver so i don't really know if she liked him still... but the way she greeted him seems like shes excited and then when she does that "bye bye"
but she says "Winnie.......Byebye.." so that indicates it was to winnie but, I don't know Razz she could maybe still like him...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

Fanfic Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Challenges   Fanfic Challenges Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 am

Right ok. I'll do a fanfic about billy's short relationship :]

THE AFFAIR

Billy walked to the sanderson house. He had gentle brown eyes, smooth clear skin and glossy black hair neatly tied back into a ponytail which hung around his shoulders. He was dressed in a clean, smart outfit which all the male aristocats of the 17th century like himself wore. He walked to Winifred, the young woman with fiery ginger curls which where piled up on top of her head. She had buckteeth and a long neck. She wore a green and purple dress with the black necklace Billy gave her. Billy hated all 3 of the sanderson brood, but knew he would be in danger if he decieved them, especially winnie.. seeing as she was the evilest one, So poor Billy just had to please them.

"Greetings darling William" Winnie cooed softly

"Holla, Winnie" Billy (well... William) replied in his smooth english accent

"How is thy biding?" Sarah butted in, all over Billy, her long blonde ringlets tickling his neck and
face. Sarah was the youngest of the sandersons and extremely stupid at times. But she was the
prettiest. Even Winnie admitted that! She wore a revealing pink corset and a long purple skirt
that had a split in the side so at times her leg was showing. She giggled at Billy. Billy hated her
bitterly. Tbe thing was, Billy thought Winnie was pretty but he hated her because she was a daughter of darkness. An evil soul.
Anyway... Billy grunted at
Sarah but then smiled and said "Be off with thee, young'un" and Sarah wanted to please Billy so
She flounced off.
Mary, the middle sister started jumping around "I smell children,
they will all hath gone by the time we reached the woods" She pointed this out tactfully. Mary
was plump with black hair twisted into a funky style, she wore a red barmaids corset with a long tartan skirt. Billy thought she was adorable and Mary was the only sister Billy considered as a friend. But Mary wasn't intrested in love with Billy, just friendship.
Winnie blinked angrily at Mary and bidded Billy farewell for the last time and embraced him. Then she flew on
her broom with mary flying behind shouting "Broom hooo!"

"She looks so graceful upon that broom, Winnie does. " Billy thought, but ushed that thought out of his head.
Sarah suddenly pounced on him and said "What would thee like to play?"
"Be off with thee, she-devil" Billy Said, a hint of anger in his voice

"ooh i like that" Sarah giggled and started singing, her sweet voice filling the room. She hypnotised Billy, he suddenly became under her spell. She put her arms around him and took him upstairs to her room....

....Hours later Winnie landed onto the grounds of the sanderson garden with Mary. She opened the door to see the main room was empty. "Hmm..... Where have they got to?" Winnie said
Mary knew but she was too scared to say so she went "I doth not know, Winnie."

"Thou hopeless fool" Winnie shouted.

Mary trembled and ran out of the front door. She was used to this by Winnie but was sick of it so she went out for a flight.

Winnie went upstairs and heard a disturbing noise coming from Sarah's room so she opened to see Sarah & Billy.... She screamed. Billy suddenly came off from the spell and Shrieked too and shouted "SARAH!!!! WHAT IS THOU DOING TO ME!? Winnie darling, she sung to hypnotise me and i didn't know what i was doing."

"The handsome -giggles- mortal lies, Winnie, never trust them."

THE DEATH

Winnie beleived Sarah. She threw electric bolts at him to stun him. Billy fell on his knees.
Then she tied him to a bed and forced poison into his mouth. With every mouthful, Billy could
feel himself fading, His breathing became quieter and more abnormal and his sight became blurry.
On the 20th mouthful, he rolled his head and faded completely, his body lay on the bed. Winnie fetched mystic thread which when sewed into the victims skin, makes them your slave thus the string is cut. She sewed it into his mouth aswell so he couldn't tell Winnies secrets even in death, Winnie was always the jealous type.. The sisters then fled on their broomsticks.

Hours later, billy's family found him and buried him. They made a grave for him, carving "LOST SOUL" on the bottom. Billy would atleast now rest in peace. Sarah was excited but a bit saddened at Billy's death, because she had no one to "play with".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fanfic Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Challenges   Fanfic Challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson :: Sanderson House :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: