Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morrow! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good morrow! :D Empty
PostSubject: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 pm

And welcome to the Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson message-board!

This board is for the discussion of Disney's Hocus Pocus movie (came out in 1993), and especially the oft-overlooked character of Billy Butcherson, the gentle Zombie.

There are two Role-Playing forums:

The Hocus-Pocus RPG forum is for general role-playing in the Hocus Pocus universe.

The Earth Angels RPG forum is for the upcoming Hocus Pocus-themed RPG, focusing on Billy Butcherson and other Zombies like him.

More information will be in the Earth Angels RPG category as I iron out the details.

Any suggestions on other categories and forums are to be placed here in the General category.
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Good morrow to thee too! Earth angels sounds like a fine RPG. I am a zombie too so, may i join thee? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Of course. And if thee knows of anyone else that would enjoy this forum, please invite them to join. The more, the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm

I will do! How impolite of me not to introduce myself, sir... May i do so. I am Susanna Smile I'm probably one of the younger inhabitants of the cemetary for i am only 14, I lived in a mansion with my lord and lady and my siblings. I was the youngest of the offspring. In 1693 August 20th, the sanderson sisters lured me into their house and they drained my lifeforce so they could regain their youth. Yes, they are foul hags arn't they? I know i'm only young and i'm a Zombie but i would like to be a guardian Very Happy

By the way, are you.... THE Billy Bucherson? Surprised

Last edited by Zombiess on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:10 am

Actually, I, myself, am female (more Billi Butcherson, than Billy Butcherson), but became a recent fan of the movie, Hocus Pocus. And, as you can see, Billy became my favorite character.

As for being a Guardian Zombie, just choose the Guardian Spirit (your "Heavenly contact", as it were), and your Protected One, read the rules in the Earth Angels RPG, and describe your characters. I'll get the base story up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Oooh, Sincerest apologies ma'am.. -cursties, movements are jerky since has just been ressurected-
By's Y way, what is the graveyard for? y'know, in the forums..?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 am

It is to move unwanted threads to while I decide whether or not to delete them.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:28 am

OooOh. Thou art creative Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Sarah Sanderson wrote:
OooOh. Thou art creative Very Happy

-pulls disguise off- Trick or treat! Twisted Evil -giggles- Razz Sorry i had to do it. Winnie said i must practise my skills... Since i'm "ditzy".. What doth ditzy mean anyway ? Neutral scratch Razz
I hope i did not scare thee. I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 am

Very nicely done, Sarah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Thankthee -giggles-... Don't be mad at me but i accidently made a new topic by accident :S
(Now i know why Winnie calls me an idiot but she's just lucky, i guess Very Happy ) Sincere Apologies

~Sarah.x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

That's quite alright. It happens to me, as well, on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Ok, I feel so better now Smile

Bye's Y way, my sister winnie mayth be joining this forum, if i can persuade her. It's usually mary who doth Y persuading but i will tryth my best. Smile

~Sarah.x

PS: When is Y Hocus pocus RP opening? I am Excited Smile -giggle-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Tis good to hear thy sister will be joining us.

Whilest the Earth Angels RPG will start when I get the back-story up, the Hocus Pocus RPG may start whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes I love my sister winnie dearly. Mary hath been on a child hunt for several days now.
And oh.. a secret between thee and i.. winnie isnt as tough as she makes out. Even Thackery binx knows she is a big milksop -giggles hysterically and nearly falls off broom- Surprised ooh! -regains balance- so clingy around her she makes out she hates it and pushes me away but i knoweth she likes it. cat and when winnie joins can the hocus pocus RP start? Razz

~Sarah.x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Ok Thankthee (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:19 pm

By the by, how didst thy find this board?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Google. I am absoulutely in love with hocus pocus and i watch it atleast 7 times a day Razz
And i wanted more from it so i came across this & it sounded like fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Ah..okay.

I hope you like the avatar of Sarah I uploaded. I had trouble finding pictures of the other characters. Plenty of Billy, but not many good ones of the Sandersons, Max, Dani, and Allison.

Binx! I forgot Binx! Either as Thackery Binx, the boy, or Binx, the cat. I need to find good pictures of him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:44 pm

I love the Avatar of sarah..well me, thankthee very much Smile 'Tis a very good picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morrow! :D   Good morrow! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morrow! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: