Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hocus Pocus RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Hocus Pocus RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 pm

The RPG starts after the events in the movie.

Each person plays one particular character. No one else may play that character. However, untaken characters may be temporarily play the other characters, until someone else claims that character.

Example: The characters of Billy Butcherson (me), Sarah Sanderson (Sarah), and Winifred Sanderson (Winifred, when she gets here), are taken, but Mary Sanderson, Max and Dani Dennison, and Allison are "free", and can be played by anyone.

If Mary was to come on and takes Mary Sanderson, then that character is hers and no longer free for anyone else to play. Same with Max, Dani, and Allison.

You can also create your own characters, including other Zombies, ghosts, witches, etc. Salem is like Sunnydale, California: It's a magnet for the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Art we acting out the movie first then doing our own RP?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Wouldst thou like to do that? We couldst also do both. One thread for the original movie, and another for our own RPG.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Yes i wouldst please Very Happy ! The original movie would be fun to do then we could do our own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Okay. Movie first. Then our own.

We could also do a little of our own if we get stuck in the movie RPG.

We'll also need a way for the sisters to come back after the movie. The "virgin-lighting-the-black-flame-candle-during-a-full-moon-on-Halloween" won't always work. Hanging is no longer a major execution method. I think there's still some states that do it, but I don't know which ones.

Of course, the sisters could have had extra Black Flame Candles hidden around Salem. And some virgin can always stumble on to one of them. It's getting a full moon on Halloween that would be difficult. Maybe these are lesser candles, that only need to be lighted by a virgin either on Halloween, or during a full moon, but not necessarily at the same time. That way, it's the thread-starter's call whether to say it's lit during a full moon, or on Halloween.

By the by, how would one say "Okay" or "Alright" in 16th/17th century speech?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Yeah ok! Very Happy Maybe we could have in our own RP that they come back like after a month or, the halloween after. And the way they come back to life could be something to do with Winnie's book and max, alison and dani and binx (who can come to earth to visit the kids) hath to fight the witches again and it just carries on and on ?
And i believe thou says "sokay" Smile

Last edited by Sarah Sanderson on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Thank thee.

The movie did leave it open. The book was still awake at the end. Maybe an innocent finds it, the book opens to a certain spell, and this innocent could read the spell, which summons the sisters.

Maybe.

Well, we'll figure something out when the time comes...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Ye -giggles-. That's where i got it from because i figured that the book was open at the end. And thou is right, we'll figure it out when the time comes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:07 am

~HOCUS POCUS~
-there's a flash of thunder and lightning as i am flying to the binx's farm on my broom-

-arrives and runs past thackery's bedroom window giggling hysterically- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:09 pm

(You mightst want to startith in a new thread. Twould be easier to keep up with the story. This thread mayhap be used to discuss how to handle the details of the game.

As for when the sisters do things together, you may take the parts of Winnie and Mary until they decide to join us.)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Okay Smile I willst start a new thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hocus Pocus RPG   The Hocus Pocus RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hocus Pocus RPG
Page 1 of 1