Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Empty
PostSubject: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:28 pm

~HOCUS POCUS~

HOCUS POCUS~
-there's a flash of thunder & lightning as i am flying to the binx's farm on my broom-

-arrives & runs past thackery's bedroom window giggling hysterically- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm

(OOC (Out of Character): I had to remind myself of what happened in the movie. I'm using the transcript (link found in Links forum) of the movie to help me.)

IC: Thackery Binx awoke to what seemed like nothing. He looked around the dark room, searching for his sister, Emily.

"Emily," he called softly into the darkness. "Emily?"

Then, he heard soft, sultry singing. He recognized the voice as that of Sarah Sanderson, one of three local witches.

OOC: Your turn.
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 pm

(singing eerily) Come little children, i'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment.... come little children the time's come to play... here in my garden, of magic#
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Thackery runs out of the house, shouting for Emily. He meets with his friend, Elijah.

"Elijah!" he cries. "Elijah, has thou seen my sister, Emily?"

"Nay, but look." Elijah points toward the woods, where they see smoke rising from a house hidden in the forest. "They conjure."

Thackery sees Emily following Sarah into the woods. His eyes widen in fear.

"Oh God, the woods!" he cries. "Emily!"

"She's done for!" Elijah exclaims. Thackery grabs him by the shirt.

"Not yet!" Thackery answers, determined to save his sister. "You wake my father! Summon the others! Go!!"

While Elijah goes to bring the villagers, Thackery follows Emily into the woods, calling her name. Once in the forest, he manages to fall down several hills and wade through shallow creeks to get to the Sanderson home.

(OOC: Your turn.)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:29 pm

(to emily) Come child.. -as i lead her into the sanderson home-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 pm

As Emily follows Sarah into the house, Thackery looks in the window. He sees Emily surrounded by the Sanderson Sisters, Sarah, Mary, and Winifred. Red-haired Winifred is the leader, and dresses in shades of green. Plump, black-haired Mary is next, in shades of red, and blond Sarah, in shades of purple, is last. All three are slightly old.

When Emily sees Thackery at the window, she sits up. The sisters turn to look, but Thackery ducks down out of sight. When Sarah and Mary go to look out the front door, they are unable to see Thackery because he is hiding. Winifred throws open
a window and looks around.

(OOC: Next! We're going to need Winifred and Mary for the next part, unless you want to take the parts, yourself, for the time being.)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Winifred: Oh look, another glorious morning... makes me sick!
(Winifred shuts the window and turns around) Sisters!

Sarah: Yes, Winnie.
Mary: Coming Winnie, right away, sorry
(As sarah is about to enter the door, mary pushes her out of the way and runs in, to please Winifred, Sarah follows Mary.)

Winifred: Must've been an imp! (looks at her book and runs over to it) My darling! My little book, we must continue with our spell now that our little guest of honour has arrived! (Emily looks up) Wake up darling, yes come along my dear now! (shrieks happily) Mary!

(OCC: I'll be my sisters aswell as myself for the time being then Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread   ~HOCUS POCUS~  - Movie Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HOCUS POCUS~ - Movie Thread
Page 1 of 1