Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just got the the movie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I just got the the movie! Empty
PostSubject: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:34 pm

And I just watched it. It' nice and clear. I actually got to see the knife fight between Billy and Max. (The copy on YouTube was so dark I couldn't see that part.)

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but when the kids screamed (when Billy first popped up out of his grave), Billy drew back, as if in surprise at their screams.

I plan on watching it A LOT now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes, And if thou art planning to watch it alot, then welcome to the hocus pocus addict club! Very Happy I questioned myself about that too (I'm watching hocus pocus now hehe, i watch it 10 times a day). I think because he didn't know he was dead, and he was confused and thinking "Why art they scared of me?" Then he turned around and looked at his grave and grunted angrily. And that leads to why he grunted angrily at Winnie... A lot of questions and answers. Razz And then he grunts happily at me cause he loves me -jumps about and giggles-

Byes Y way, ye the knife fight is very intresting, When the mortal thinks Billy's going to attack him when he wants to cut the strings off his mouth.

PS: Before the movie, art the movie adverts: "honey i blew up the kid", "champions" And "homeward bound" ? Razz Just out of curiosity because that's the adverts on my hocus pocus video, unless you have the DVD? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 am

I've got the DVD. My brother-in-law found it at Best Buy for $10, but he had a coupon, so it only cost $5. It was part of my early birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am

Ooh lucky! I hath y video but i want the DVD 'cause i think there's behind the scenes and stuff like that isn't there? I'll look for it and buy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 pm

If there's a DVD that does, it would have to be the 15th Anniversary Edition that has it, if there is such a version. The only things the one I have has on it is Scene Selection, Setup, and Play. No special features, or anything like that. And the movie is like the one at YouTube, so no deleted scenes.

At least, the movie is nice and clear, and you can see what's going on. That's better than the ones (there's at least two) on YouTube.

I'll probably have to wait until Halloween to see if I can find a DVD with extras.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Aww ohwell. But Ye, atleast thou can see the video more clearly, and watch it more Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Aye.

By-the-by, when will Winnie post?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:57 pm

-cocks head to the side and thinks- er....er......hm.... -goes off into a daydream-...............................

-snaps to- Oh! Sincere apologies Surprised... i thinkth next week cause she's gone to look for mary. Mary's been on a child hunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Ahhh...sokay.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm

As soon as she lands, i willst tell her Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 am

ooh i found a good salem site http://www.salemweb.com/ and on the main page there's a slideshow and it shows alison's mansion, the sanderson house and billy butchersons grave but it says William Holderson
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 am

It's not Billy's grave. The image on top is a winged skull, not a skull and crossbones like on Billy's. It's close, though.

And the wording is slightly different, too.

Here lies y body of
William Holmen Son

as opposed to

Here Lyes y Body of
M. William Butcherson

It might have been the inspiration, though.

I'll put the link to the Salem site in Links. Thank thee for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Thou is welcomed Smile and ooh.. I didn't realise the skull thing, and yes 'tis very close, mayhaps an inspiriation, like thou said. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Doth thou knoweth where thou can watch deleted scenes of hocus pocus?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 pm

I wish I knew, but no, I'm afraid I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Sanderson

Sarah Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 am

Sokay. Smile I triedst looking on youtube but alas, i found not. There shouldst be something otherwise
people wouldn't know of them. I recall seeing them once... i think... Ahh.. i must keep looking and i'll get back to thee when i hath found them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got the the movie!   I just got the the movie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got the the movie!
Page 1 of 1