Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Hero RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zombie Hero RPG Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Hero RPG   Zombie Hero RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:12 pm

This forum is for playing the Zombie Hero Role-Playing Game.

You'll need a copy of the Zombie Hero RPG and a Character Sheet.

You can find both here:
Zombie Hero RPG

They are on Scribd, and if you want to download them, you'll need to register there. It's safe and free.

The game, itself, is only 7 pages, including the character sheet. The character sheet is only 1 page (equipment can be listed on the back of the character sheet), and is for printing off additional character sheets.

I am currently writing the first supplement for the game, titled Zombie Tribe. I'll post the link when I get it up.

After creating your character, post the character here on the Zombie Hero RPG forum.
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zombie Hero RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hero RPG   Zombie Hero RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Just added Zombie Tribe and a Character Sheet for Humans to Scribd.

My Docs: My documents on Scribd. The one titled Zombie Hero 1 is the complete rules, while the one titled Zombie Hero RPG is missing the Experience Levels. If you have the game that's missing the Experience Levels, there is a seperate sheet to complete the game. The character sheets are seperate so that you can print off as many as you need.

Coming next: Zombie Hero Animals. An extended suppliment with animals for the game.
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net

Zombie Hero RPG
Page 1 of 1