Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hocus Pocus, Billy Butcherson

A message-board for Disney's 1993 movie, Hocus Pocus, and especially for the oft-overlooked character of Billy the Zombie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie vs. zombie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zombie vs. zombie Empty
PostSubject: Zombie vs. zombie   Zombie vs. zombie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 pm

As you may have noticed, I've been using "Zombie", instead of "zombie" when describing Billy, and those like him. You've probably wondered why I capitalized the "Z" in "Zombie".

Billy is not your average movie/video game/RPG zombie. He's intelligent, peaceful (although he will fight if necessary), and has no intention of eating anyone's brains or flesh (which he would probably find very disgusting). I treat Zombies like Billy like a race (hence, the capital “Z”), meaning that there might me more of them.

When referring to Billy, or any Zombie like him, please use the capital "Z". Any other kind of zombie can be referenced as normal, with "zombie".
Back to top Go down
https://hpbillybutcherson.forumotion.net

Zombie vs. zombie
Page 1 of 1